Say hey to the Dieffenbachia Amy. She is a beautiful plant that produces long and wide foliage with the most spectacular patterns. Each leaf will have slight discrepencies but they all have a wide cream centre with a dark green edge which is also edged with green splotches. She is a clumping plant so will continue to grow thick and lush. She is grown and sold in 140mm pots.
- If indoors, she will need lots of bright indirect light. Any direct sunlight can burn her leaves
- She can tolerate lower light but her growing will stall
- Amy can also be grown outdoors in a partial shaded position
- Keep her soil relatively moist. She can get slightly dry and be okay. Usually once a week is all that is needed
- If you repot her, we recommend a free-draining soil mix